Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Latest and Greatest

Hello All!

It may seem like I have dropped off the face of the earth and indeed it has been an extended hiatus from the Ribbon Wand world. I'm in the process of gathering all my bits and bobs for a giant week of photographing and uploading a bunch of ribbon wands I currently have in stock. Lots of designs that were made for weddings as samples and I didn't quite fit the motif of the event but are still super cute!

Yes, that's right I would hand make, sometimes up to dozen different wands for the bride to choose from. That leaves quite a bunch of left over wands! Time to match these little bases with some lovely satin ribbon and give them a life of their own. I'm calling this upcoming store blitz...my always a bridesmaid, never a bride sale. Gee, I should get one of those dating sites to sponsor me! Haha.


3 comments:

Serena said...

Looking forward to this sale! Would love to find out when it will go up so I can buy some wands :)

Anonymous said...

Are you currently selling wands? I noticed your etsy store is closed. I would LOVE to purchase some for my September wedding.

Victoria Cottage said...

Hi - Im keen to buy some of your wands in pinks and purples for a fairy party before Xmas . Are you selling at the moment?